Saturday, November 23, 2013

Teacups, Taman Anggrek Mall


After my dinner at Kenny Rogers Roaster, I passed by this Teacups shop. It's a small shop located on the 4th floor in Taman Anggrek mall and looks pretty catchy with the light green color of chairs. 
Loose Teas display.
Next time, I will try to smell the fragrant loose teas.

Tea cups display.

In the menu, there are many kind of series like classic, fresh lime, sea foam, milk tea, ice blended and coffee. I was quite intrigued by the sea foam series and gave it a try.

Roasted Tie Quan Yin Oolong with foam Rose Tea with foam - Rp. 21.000

The tea tasted fresh and got nice aroma but as for the sea foam,  I personally prefer not to have the salty foam  on the top of it. Next time, I will try something else. Maybe the classic and fresh lime.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 11.700
All prices subjected to 10% government tax.

Location:
Teacups
Mall Taman Anggrek, 4th Floor, Unit E21
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 21,
West Jakarta
Tel: 5639418

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the drink might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

2 comments:

  1. having a bit of salt with your coffee is quite delish, but I don't think the same could be said about tea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. albert: Exactly.... actually drinking coffee with salt reminded me to brown sugar with coconut milk but with the coffee flavor, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs