Monday, October 13, 2014

Steak Hotel by Holycow!


My ex-colleague called me and asked whether I would have lunch at Steak Hotel by Holycow which is located in Central Jakarta. I directly agreed because I have heard about this place but never got the chance to try it.  Well, it's always nice to have a yummy lunch with a decent price and also a good companion :) 

On the roof.

Buddy's Special Steak - Rp. 86.500
Black-pepper sauce.

Wagyu Rib Eye - Rp. 128.000
Mushroom sauce.

Cupcake - Rp. 20.000
All prices subjected to tax and service charge.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 12.185

Location:
Holycow Sabang
Seremanis Building, Lantai 5
Jl. Sabang No. 16, Menteng,
Central Jakarta
Tel: 31906420

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs