Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ippudo, Central Park Jakarta


I'm so glad that finally Ippodu has opened a branch at Central Park Mall because I can easily go to visit my favorite place for ramen.



Shiromaru Motoaji - Rp. 68.000 (regular), Rp. 55.000 (small)
Ippudo's original tonkotsu broth served with ultra-thin noodle, pork loin, cabbage, kikurage and spring onion. Classic Hakata style ramen. I really love the delicious broth.
All prices subjected to 10% tax and 7% service charge.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.309

Location:
Ippudo
Central Park, Lantai Lower Ground,
Jl. Letjen S. Parman,
West Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs