Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Merzenich-Bäckereien, Köln


I couldn't be more amazed to see the large varieties of the pastries at this Merzenich Bakery when I was in the Old Town of Cologne.

Doughnuts.

Breads.

Pretzels.

Sandwiches.

Strawberry cakes.

Erdbeer Limone - EUR 3.25 per slice
It tasted differently than the American cheesecake because German cheesecake is usually made by quark cheese instead of cream cheese. I like this type of cheesecake but my colleague didn't like it.
Current currency:
1 Euro = IDR 15.528

Location:
Merzenich-Bäckereien
Gürzenichstr. 21,
50667 Köln, Altstadt-Nord.
Germany

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs