Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Crispy Duck at Santi Mandala, Bali

On the 2nd day in Bali, my colleagues and I had dinner at Santi Mandala Villa & Spa in Sukawati - Gianyar area.


The view from the restaurant to the little river.

I am not so sure whether Santi Mandala is famous for their Crispy Duck but for sure, the tour agency  that we were using, had ordered this menu for our dinner. I have no idea about the price because it's a special package menu.

Crispy Duck
It's delicious! The duck was crispy on the outside but tender in the inside.

For those who don't want or like to eat then they can order Fried Chicken.

Condiments:
White rice, 3 types of Balinese chili sauce, fried soy bean cake, tropical fruits.

Balinese Soup
Savory  with some spices.

Balinese Salad
I didn't really like the dressing of this salad. Not so sure what it was.

Location:
Santi Mandala Villa & Spa
Bucuan, Batuan, Sukawati, Batuan,
Gianyar,  Bali
Phone: (0361) 297800

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs